Sunday, September 22, 2013

Tea & Plein Air in the Garden, Ogunquit, Maine - OopsI Address correction!

   I have special events coming up very soon! 
I have two painting demonstrations this coming weekend in Ogunquit, Maine. 

On September 28th and 29th I am the artist-in-residence at the 
Hartwell House
312 Shore Road in Perkins Cove, 
Ogunquit, Maine. 
I'll be painting in the Hartwell House garden on Saturday, September 28th at 4 PM. Tea will be served.


On Sunday, September 29th at 2pm I'll be painting on Israel's Head near the little light house on the Marginal Way.
You are invited to watch how I make a plein air sketch and ask questions about the process. 


In times past in Ogunquit, it was not uncommon to see artists painting in Perkins Cove and on the Marginal Way. I can't wait!
The Hartwell House has parking available for guests for the Saturday demo. Please stop at the front office and they will direct you. For the Sunday demo there is free parking up along the side of Stearns Road.  
If you would like to receive invitations to all my special events please sign up in the box below.














No comments:

Post a Comment