Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Big Thank You !

 Thank you all for supporting me! I am grateful to know you and have such lovely individuals as collectors and friends. I have noticed that you are thoughtful, intelligent and warm hearted. 

"Soaring" oil 10 x 20 Purchase Here.



To show my gratitude I am making a special offer to you. 
I am presenting here a select group of paintings at a nice deep discount (50% off) until midnight on Monday December 2nd. These paintings are unframed. 
If there is a painting you have been interested in, now is the time to bring it home! 

"Fresh Breeze" oil 8x10 Purchase here

You can purchase paintings online HERE

 I will ship the paintings to you.

"Little Island" oil 4.75 x 15 Purchase here 

Some collectors had regrets this past year because when they finally decided to buy a painting it was already sold. 
If you see one here that speaks to you, please do not hesitate. 
I've had a wonderful year! This is my way to say thanks to all of you. 
Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment